Honda CH80 Carburetor Rebuild Kit, All Balls 26-10024
Repair your bike at a fraction of the cost. OEM jet sizes are included in the kit. NBR rubber material is used on all O-rings and rubber gaskets. NBR has excellent resistance to the ethanol used in todays fuels. Applications that use paper float bowl gaskets are upgraded to High Performance Interface Gasket material. Components included in these kits are based off of US models and discretion must be used when attempting to install the kit on a non US model.
- Mixture screw
- Float bowl screws
- Float valve needle
Why rebuild a carburetor?
People ask, why do carburetors need to be rebuilt? Or when should I rebuild my carburetor? Over time the gasket, seals, and float will deteriorate, reducing performance and eventually your engine will no longer start. The ethanol in today's fuel causes this type of wear and you will eventually need to rebuild your carburetor. Letting your engine sit for as short as a few weeks can allow the ethanol to gum up your carburetor.
Symptoms of a Carburetor that Needs to Be Rebuilt
- A rough idle
- The motor dies immediately when you throttle it up
- The motor dies or chokes out as soon and you open the choke
What is in a Carburetor Rebuild Kit?
- The Float - controls the fill level and rate of the fuel coming from the gas tank to the carburetor.
- Needle Valve / Jets – The needle valve works with the float to allow or shut off the flow of fuel into the carburetor bowl.
- Gaskets – Some carburetors separate into two halves or pieces. Gaskets make the air tight seal between these two connecting pieces. Also, gaskets seal the interface of the carburetor assembly with the engine and needle valve.
- Screws, Orifice Caps, Springs, Etc. – The kit will include new attachment hardware
When it comes to quality, All Balls knows no compromises. The products made by All Balls have to exceed strict quality control conditions. The latest manufacturing methods coupled with the use of the highest grade materials ensure the best possible products for you.