Harley Davidson Carburetor Rebuild Kit, All Balls 26-1762
Repair your bike at a fraction of the cost. OEM jet sizes are included in the kit. NBR rubber material is used on all O-rings and rubber gaskets. NBR has excellent resistance to the ethanol used in todays fuels. Applications that use paper float bowl gaskets are upgraded to High Performance Interface Gasket material. Components included in these kits are based off of US models and discretion must be used when attempting to install the kit on a non US model.
- Mixture screw
- Float bowl screws
- Float valve needle
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FLHR Road King
- 2004-2006 Harley Davidson FLHRS Road King Custom
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide
- 2000-2005 Harley Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic
- 2006 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
- 2006 Harley Davidson FLST Heritage
- 2000 Harley Davidson FLSTB Softail Night Train
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FLSTC Softail Heritage Classic
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy
- 2006 Harley Davidson FLSTN Heritage Special Nostalgia
- 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail
- 2000-2003 Harley Davidson FLSTS Heritage Springer
- 2006 Harley Davidson FLSTSC Heritage Springer
- 2005 Harley Davidson FLSTSC Softail
- 2000-2004 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
- 2000-2004 Harley Davidson FXD Super Glide
- 2005 Harley Davidson FXDC Super Glide Custom
- 2001-2003 Harley Davidson FXDP Dyna Police
- 2000 Harley Davidson FXDS-CON Dyna Convertible
- 2003 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Super Glide
- 2001-2002 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
- 2004-2005 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
- 2001 Harley Davidson FXDWG2 Dyna Wide Glide
- 2002 Harley Davidson FXDWG2 Switch Blade
- 2002 Harley Davidson FXDX Dyna Convertible
- 2000-2005 Harley Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport
- 2003 Harley Davidson FXDXT Dyna Wide Glide T-Sport
- 2001-2002 Harley Davidson FXDXT Super Glide T-Sport
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FXST Softail
- 2001-2006 Harley Davidson FXSTB Softail Night Train
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FXSTD Softail Deuce
- 2000-2006 Harley Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer
- 2000 Harley Davidson FXWDG Dyna Wide Glide
Why rebuild a carburetor?
People ask, why do carburetors need to be rebuilt? Or when should I rebuild my carburetor? Over time the gasket, seals, and float will deteriorate, reducing performance and eventually your engine will no longer start. The ethanol in today's fuel causes this type of wear and you will eventually need to rebuild your carburetor. Letting your engine sit for as short as a few weeks can allow the ethanol to gum up your carburetor.
Symptoms of a Carburetor that Needs to Be Rebuilt
- A rough idle
- The motor dies immediately when you throttle it up
- The motor dies or chokes out as soon and you open the choke
What is in a Carburetor Rebuild Kit?
- The Float - controls the fill level and rate of the fuel coming from the gas tank to the carburetor.
- Needle Valve / Jets – The needle valve works with the float to allow or shut off the flow of fuel into the carburetor bowl.
- Gaskets – Some carburetors separate into two halves or pieces. Gaskets make the air tight seal between these two connecting pieces. Also, gaskets seal the interface of the carburetor assembly with the engine and needle valve.
- Screws, Orifice Caps, Springs, Etc. – The kit will include new attachment hardware
When it comes to quality, All Balls knows no compromises. The products made by All Balls have to exceed strict quality control conditions. The latest manufacturing methods coupled with the use of the highest grade materials ensure the best possible products for you.